University of West Bohemia in Pilsen, Faculty of Economics, Department of Politics and International Relations
Topic: Research internship at a vibrant and creative research institution ranking among the best in the fields of political science and international relations in the Czech Republic. We publish regularly in top Czech and international journals, participate in and organize international conferences and collaborate on various externally funded research projects. Members of the Department contributed significantly to the establishment of political science, international relations and security studies as academic disciplines, publishing both popular textbooks as well as key articles and monographs in their respective fields of interest.
Requirements: The student should have general interest and passion in scientific research in the field of Political Sciences or International Relations. We expect him/her to have some knowledge in the related fields. Fluent English is a must (reading, writing, speaking).
Mendel University, Faculty of Business and Economics, International Relations Office
Task: The main task will be the overall administrative support for the international officers, namely:
* Active seeking for opportunities for promotion of our study programmes all over the world
* Communication with partners and agents, organizing road shows abroad and participating on them
* Setting up and maintaining content of the promotional website of the faculty
* Support during organization of international events (typically conferences) at the faculty
* Other administrative support of services provided by faculty’s international office
Requirements: Fluent English, both written and spoken, is essential (at least level B2). Good knowledge of MS applications, social media and website maintenance. Open-minded, friendly and active person.
Recommended for: Internship is suitable for all students of International Relations or any social or cultural studies.